Choetech XCP-1801BK USB-C to DisplayPort Cable 1.8m
- Product ID:
- In Stock
- Calculated in Cart or Checkout
USB C to DisplayPort Cable, CHOETECH(4K@60Hz)USB Type C(Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) to DP Cable 6ft/1.8m for 2017 iMac,2017/2016 MacBook Pro,MacBook 12", Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus and More
CHOETECH USB C to DisplayPort cable delivers a direct connection just through a cable, without the need for excess adapters and cables.
Hassle-free Connection with USB C
Reversible USB-C connector helps you plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.
Supports up to 4K Resolution
This cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display.
Plug and Play
USB bus power, plug and play design, no external power supply and driver required with this cable.
Compatible with Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64), Mac OS 10~10.12.1.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Tested)
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- Macbook 2015/2016
- DELL XPS 13 9350, XPS 15
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
1. It only works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port.
2. It is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP alt mode.
3. It does not support USB-C smartphones(Except Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL solution or Slimport solution instead of DP alt mode.
4. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, and 4K display.
For instance, if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz