4 Port PCI Serial Card
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
SUNIX SER5456A, PCI Express serial communication boards meet the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1. It is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane Bus. The majorities of today’s motherboards is not equipped with serial ports or only have one serial port. With SUNIX PCI Express serial board, users can add four serial ports to their system, allowing them to use serial devices further. SUNIX SER5456A card has 128-bytes onboard FIFO buffer and compatible with 16C950 UART specification. It is designed with SUNIX UART controller, SUN1999 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications.
- Expands 4 independent RS-232 serial ports with communication speeds up to 115.2Kbps.
- High speed SUN1999 16C950 compatible UART controller on-board.
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1.
- Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys.
- On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
- Built-in ± 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals meets IEC1000-4-2 standard.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.
|Microsoft Client||Windows XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)|
|Microsoft Server||Windows 2000/2003/2008 (X86/X64)|
|Microsoft Embedded||Windows CE5.0/6.0/XP Embedded/POS Ready 2009/Embedded System 2009/Embedded Standard 7|
|Linux||Linux 2.4.x / 2.6.x / 3.x|
|FreeBSD||FreeBSD 5.3~5.5 / 6.0~6.4|
|* IBM OS/2||WARP 3/WARP 4|
|* SCO UnixWare||UnixWare 7.1.3/7.1.4/ Open Server 5.0.7/6.0|
|* Sun Microsystems||Solaris 10|