3M Displayport to VGA Cable
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
This DP to VGA cable lets you easily connect a VGA monitor or projector to a system or graphic card with a DisplayPort connector.
But it Cannot be used to connect a DisplayPort monitor or projector to graphics card which has a VGA output.
1. DisplayPort to VGA (Male to Male);
2. Supports 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p;
3. RGB analog video（VGA port） output:Configured for 700mV voltage swing;
4. Automatic sink detection and stand by mode;
5. Spread spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction;
6. EDID Pre-fetch (VGA EDID Conversion);
7. Sink detection based on DDC return;
8. Measured power: Active 1.4W, Standby 100mW;
9. Power supply: +3.3V (From DP).