2M Mini Displayport to Mini Displayport 4K Cable
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Mini DP male to male cable is most commonly used to connect a mini displayport computer or laptop to the new 27" iMac computer that has a mini displayport input.
1. Compliant with Mini Displayport 1.2 standard.
2. Support high resolution of 4K x 2K.
3. Support 8b/10b data transmission (up to 2.7GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes).
4. Support full bandwidth transmission.
5. Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
6. Supports DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection).